Class Calender

Click on each date for more details, scroll through each month by clicking the arrows on top left. Toggle view mode between "agenda" or "month" on top right hand.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Collect your Broader Perspective

Dear all,

I am back to haunt you guys with GP! Haha. Hope you're all doing well. Boys: I know most of you have enlisted. Looking good eh!

Anyway, I know this may be something you don't really care about now but the last few issues of Broader Perspectives have arrived in school. We didn't know how bad School of Thought have screwed the timing up. Apparently, they couldn't work in time for the issues to be delivered to you guys before the exams. (See, school teachers are much more efficient!). Since you paid for them, I would like to ask what you'd like to do with them.

Some options:

1) Collect them when you come back in March to get the results (this I would need my previous capable GP reps to collect from Mr Mohan)

2) Donate all your copies to your juniors in JC2 and the new JC1s (perhaps my classes - I'll be teaching JC1s this year)

3) Come back to school to take them from me (must do this before 23 Feb as I would be leaving to deliver my baby)

Let me know what you think k? Keep reading, it's a good habit and you will need lots of knowledge when you get to Uni!

Cheers,
Ms Wu

No comments: